‘DISC’ Personality Profile – with Kiki
- “The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.” – Thales
That tug you feel in your heart? The one that says things aren’t quite right—that’s your intuition begging for deeper self discovery. Because deep down, you know the best way to fill a role within a team, manage your time better, achieve your goals, and appreciate your attributes is deeper self-knowledge.
The DISC Personality Profile brings those insights out and helps you achieve more.
The DISC Personality Profile Includes:
– A research-based assessment of your personality traits
– A custom 18 page report on your DISC profile
– 1 Hour Coaching session and discussion around your results
– Empowerment to understand how to best perform in your environment
This program is best suited for:
– Individuals seeking to improve their performance and relationships
– HR professionals who want to help employees better understand their strengths, weaknesses, and roles