Sometimes the breeze is weak and you feel unable to achieve any height. Other times the breeze is turbulent and you have to work hard to retain any control. No matter how empty or full your life may appear, yes there is HOPE for you. However, your kite is ALWAYS under YOUR control – you just need to train your mind in order to learn how to fly it – once you master this skill, you will enjoy the FREEDOM over your own destiny it brings you.
A kite flies high in the wind. But, unfortunately, turbulence is the price for flying high.
If you’ve ever felt that nagging desire for more freedom in your life, more self-awareness, and more accountability to reach your goals, you’re in the right place. And, I’m so glad you’ve found your way here.
Look, we all experience turbulent times. Times when the winds are not in our favor. And, you know what? Humans crave support and structure during these times. But, 1:1 coaching might not feel right for you right now. And, that’s OK.
Change is painful. Being stuck is painful. But, I promise you can work toward a better you.
And that’s exactly why I created “Kite of Hope” a digital, self-paced mindset program designed to identify and challenge your limiting beliefs and help you soar.
This program is for you if:
– you value a self-paced program with community support
– you want to create more freedom and choice in your life
– you find yourself easily inspired, but often don’t follow through
– you want to find new heights in your career, business and/or personal life.
This program is NOT for you if:
– you’re not willing to dig deep and do the hard work
– you’re resistant to self-exploration
– you’re not open to making change in your life
Work to fly your Kite of Hope from the comfort of your home, with personalized feedback and group support.
Included in your Kite of Hope Digital Mindset Program:
– 8 Goal-oriented modules released week by week
– Exclusive access to the Kite of Hope Facebook Group
– Custom video feedback from Kiki (Me!)
– Lifetime access to course materials
– One bonus module to help you get focused and organized
With Kite of Hope, you can learn new strategies to move forward with confidence, discipline, and focus.